Be a pilot of your own career.
Associate Manager, Project Supervision team, Global Operation
- Collaborate with different parties to negotiate on various project aspects such as project quality and timeline
- Prepare information and analysis for management needs
- Provide support to drive the team efficiency
- To assist team leader to identify the opportunities for work process enhancement
- Perform initiatives in coordination with other local/regional teams
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years working experience in project management, preferably in market research industry
- Good communications and project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, detail-oriented and logical sense
- Able to work independently, under pressure and handling multiple projects with tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge/experience in change management is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken), Mandarin is a plus
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.