- Drive client satisfaction amongst existing client base of Nielsen, by spearheading the business insights capability.
- Build capability on business analysis and client presentation skills via daily coaching and training for the immediate team and extended stakeholders including development of training modules as needed.
- Drive thought leadership via development and delivery of industry trends reviews and presentation for the clients.
- Develop systems and processes to elevate the level of insight generation in the team via timely handling of client and other stakeholder feedback.
- Handle a portfolio of clients for managing daily client servicing needs from Nielsen and further drive the relationship with them.
- At least 4 - 6 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Bachelor Degree of Art / Bachelor Degree of Science
- Excellent analytical and presentation skill with strong business acumen & marketing sense
- Strong influencing, persuading and project management skill
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Cantonese
If you are interested in finding out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.