Nielsen Malaysia is proud to organise the 4th annual Nielsen Inter-University Case Competition. In collaboration with public and private colleges as well as universities in the Klang Valley, this competition will present a case study of business (and marketing related) scenario that each participating team will have to apply their knowledge, analytical and critical thinking skill sets to pitch a business proposal to our 'client'. Teams will be evaluated on their overall content, presentation, analysis, structure and recommendation.
- All students who are passionate in the field of Business, Marketing and Research are encouraged to participate.
- No professional experience are required but confidence in presenting would be an advantage
- Participating studens can be from any discipline from Year 2 to Final year
- Each team must consist of 2 students and team members can come from the same or different colleges / universities.
- Create a team name and REGISTER YOUR TEAM HERE. Registration closes on 31 March 2017 (Friday).
- All participating teams will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- All case study shared to participating teams may not be shared or distributed to anyone outside the competition at any time.
- 1-31 March (Team Registration Period)
- 10 April (Participants' Briefing Day)
- 11 April - 30 May (Competition Period)
- 31 May (Final Presentation and Judging)
For further information about the Nielsen Malaysia Inter-University Case Competition, please contact Amy Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org.