Australian Online Landscape Review July 2012
In this July 2013 edition of the Nielsen Australian Online Landscape Review, we share the latest insights on Australia’s Connected Consumers; including market statistics, demographics, top performing major categories, brands and sectors and mobile device use.
In the month of July:
- 17.2 million Australians accessed the internet and spent an average of 38 hours online across 60 sessions.
- Australians spent 5 hours and 20 minutes watching online video and viewed 108 streams, as online audiences continue to increase their engagement across a wide range of content options and devices.
- 40 billion minutes were spent online.
- The average user spent 37 hours online spread across 60 sessions.
- 31.8 billion pages were viewed online.