Webinar: What’s in Store 2013: Think Small for Big Results – Canada Focus
As we enter 2013 and encounter one of the most dynamic consumer landscapes in history, companies of all kinds share the same thought – how to grow their business in a changing and often tumultuous economic climate. In this period of uncertainty, one thing has become clear; it is time to think small.
Join us for the first Nielsen webinar of the new year as we examine the keys to growth in 2013. Through a review of retail trends, demographic shifts, manufacturer strategies, global influences, viewing habits and social media, the case will be made that success in 2013 will rely on a company’s ability to think small in order to drive big growth.
Many unique perspectives will be shared in this presentation as we provide a broad vision of opportunity areas – from manufacturers to retailers, from purchase to viewing habits and from local to global consumer trends. As new insights are uncovered new questions emerge, such as:
- Which demographic groups are most amenable to smaller package sizes?
- What can be learned from innovation trends?
- How do recent housing shifts impact product offerings of both durable and non-durable goods manufacturers?
- What actions can be taken to streamline advertisements to make them more cost-effective?
- How can new technology be leveraged for more customized ‘1-to-1’ consumer connections?
- On a global scale, which emerging countries demonstrate the most positive signs for niche market opportunities?