E-Commerce Report 2018 Q1
- GDP growth – after stable 2016 (~1,9%) started quicken from the beginning of 2017 (2,6% in Q3’17 )
- INFLATION – bounced back to the healthy level* in 2017 (~1,7%)
- UNEMPLOYMENT – continues declining and reaching 7,4% in October 2017
- Good economic situation is reflected in higher consumer buying optimism (CCI +4)
- Economic and consumer situation influenced FMCG dynamics (2,8% in Q3’17)
- TOP SALES SHARES – Private Labels (29% value shares in total Europe)
You can download the full report on the right hand side.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.