Date: September 4th, 2019
Time: 14:00 – 16:30 (13:30 Sign-In)
In 2019 Q2, China’s CTI (Consumer Trend Index) remained at a historical high of 115, reflecting the overall steady and progressive development of the economy. Amid the rapid development of technology and drastic changes in the market, new business models and channels are emerging quickly. Along with the idea of “New Retail,” we are seeing an innovative retail industry and market. At this critical time, when digital platforms and channels are still growing. How will the retail ecosystem be reshaped? How will companies seize ever-changing trends? What is necessary to succeed in the market?
Amid the new economic tide, the consumer market is constantly changing, and retail channels continue to shift and evolve. To win in the future market, the following questions must be answered:
- When “New Retail” has become a cliche but the industry is still destined to shift, how to win the consumer and stand out?
- When online growth is difficult and offline advantage meets exhaustion, how to reach online-offline integration and achieve business growth?
- How to maximize the consumption potential of China’s lower-tier cities, and how to balance penetration costs and market opportunities?
- In the era of big data empowered business decisions, how can you best leverage data to identify the right audience, the most effective distribution channels, target the right products, and maximize profits?
At this forum, Nielsen will focus on people, product and place, and map out unique business opportunities from the perspective of four major issues below:
1. Understanding the China Consumer Trend Index:
When the CTI is at a historical high and Chinese goods are gaining momentum, marketing channels become the battlefield.
2. Uncovering China’s Next Growth Engine
Unleash market potential by making in-depth analysis into exploring the incredible opportunity in lower-tier cities and rural markets.
3. Big Data Empowering New Business:
Big data now allows for a three-dimensional map of people, product, and place, and empowers business intelligence to take the next step towards the consumer.
4. Identifying and Unlocking Emerging Opportunities:
Discussing the road to success amid changes in the new retail landscape.
This forum brings together experts from Nielsen’s retail, consumer research and big data teams, alongside the launch of a new whitepaper on the cutting-edge IntelliGEO solution. Through industry leading data, forward-looking insights and deep industry expertise, we’ll explore the latest perspectives on the new retail landscape, and share knowledge on how to unleash opportunity from China’s Next Growth Engine.
14:00 – 14:30 Driving Success in China’s Dynamic Landscape
14:35 – 15:00 Going Deep to Unleash China’s Next Growth Engine
15:00 – 15:25 Leveraging Big Data for Deep Activation
15:30 – 16:10 Panel Discussion: Activate to Win in China
16:10 – 16:40 Tea Break