Webinar: Super Consumers – How to Find and Reach the 10% That Can Drive 50% of Your Profit
Does your brand have ‘super heroes’?
Join us and Kraft Foods for a closer look into why the answer should be a resounding ‘yes’ and why the traditional 80/20 rule no longer applies. Today’s reality suggests that it’s 10% of your consumers that really matter. These ‘Super Consumers’ drive 50% of the profit in most categories. They are often the smartest, most engaged and articulate consumers in the category. Yet, they are frequently overlooked or misunderstood by marketers. The result? Missed opportunities for growth, profit, innovation…and more.
Join us as we share new research from The Cambridge Group about how these Super Consumers can drive your business. We’ll explore industry insights from retail, media, and financial services. Executives from Kraft Foods will share real-life CPG examples about the importance of Super Consumers in successfully turning around low- or no-growth product lines.
Download this webinar if you’re looking for answers about:
- What information you may already have about this group but haven’t utilized
- What characteristics are common to Super Consumers and which myths about this group can be eliminated
- How to use social media and promotions to successfully leverage this group’s impact and spending power
- What ways Super Consumers can contribute to new product innovation and new distribution strategies
- How Super Consumers can serve as a mental model to drive collaboration between internal stakeholders and external partners