Europe / Italy / / Assago
Client Service & Sales
#: 106575-en_US / 106575
Account Associate, Business Development | Nielsen Sports
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
We are seeking a talented account to join our Sales team in Milan. The Nielsen Sports sales team manage all Italian clients of Nielsen Sports such us domestic Teams, Leagues, Brands, Agencies & many others in the world of Sports & Entertainment. The successful candidate will support the sales process alongside senior team members.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting the management team with all sales queries, proposals and sales processes
- Coordinating new business development activities of the team: identifying prospects & new opportunities, sourcing relevant contacts, managing first approach to clients & generating meetings and revenue opportunities
- Supporting sales driven marketing initiatives such as webinars, publications & sales campaigns
- Overseeing the after sales implementation of measurement & research project in coordination with other local teams in charge of the delivery
- Developing & localizing Nielsen Sports Sales materials to help manage the sales cycle
- Growing a strong internal network and liaising with other internal teams to ensure continued excellent service to our clients
Successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven successful experience in a client-facing environment and in complex organizations
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and complete multiple structured projects with efficiency
- Commercially focused mind-set with client-focused mentality
- Numerically competent and experience in working with data
- A strong proficiency in written communication with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google based technology with the capacity to learn other bespoke database systems
- Passionate about the Sports business
What we offer you
- An amazing opportunity to make a real difference working with some of the most respected and successful Sports firms.
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with an opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A challenging and varied role in an entrepreneurial environment.
Are you interested in these topics? If you are looking for a more challenging and rewarding position, this could be your perfect role – take the chance and apply now!