Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734564983 / 50243803
Analytical Consultant, Warsaw
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting an Analytical Consultant for the Intelligence Analytics (iA) – Price & Promotion Team.
This role combines data analysis and working with clients, and offers plenty of room for growth. You will run the set-up & the execution of analytical projects finalized with analyzing, and interpreting price & promotion study results and finding insights behind the data. Your presentations and insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Work as a part of an international project team that helps FMCG clients optimize their pricing and promotion activities
- Use Nielsen tools and methodologies to build answers to business questions from the market data
- Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client report
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
- Coordinate project execution between teams of experts
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find business potential in numbers. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position/ business area;
- Previous experience gained in the FMCG sector, preferably within the brand, trade marketing or category management;
- High level of client service skills;
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (another European Language would be an asset);
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills;
- Strong communication & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques;
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment;
- Experience working with PowerBI would be an asset;
- Ability to work independently and within a virtual environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides;
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.