Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
#: 743999728335975 / REF1330O
ABOUT THIS JOB
We do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business.
Both measurement and analytics are important in their own right but it’s the connection of the two that delivers the insights & recommendations that are critical to our clients’ success.
A LITTLE BIT YOU
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by helping some of the largest FMCG Grocery manufacturers make the right choices for their growth strategies.
You will partner with our clients and use data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
Simply put, you will transform data into compelling stories.
Working with your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships that allow you to better understand your clients’ business priorities and information needs.
You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create insights to drive business growth.
- To build a strong partnership with your clients and seek to make an impact by creating & delivering pertinent analytical insights & presentations
- Foster a strong understanding of your clients’ business priorities
- Work with large, continuous data sets to understand drivers of category and brand performance
- Respond to client briefs through rigorous analysis, grounded implications and actionable recommendations
- Develop and leverage Nielsen thought leadership to provide sound context for your insights & recommendations
- Partner with other Nielsen experts in to address business issues where relevant
- Work closely with the Nielsen sales team by identifying unmet client business needs and opportunities for new business
- Experience of working in an analytical capacity
- Strong numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
- An aptitude & desire to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An engaging presenter and storyteller
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, capable of working in a team environment and sharing responsibilities with other team members
Whilst the office location remains Oxford we are unlikely to get back into the office anytime soon. We are going to work from home probably by July.