Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999731308572 / 50242005
- Previous experience with SQL Server administration, SQL, T-SQL and SSIS
- Knowledge of Windows administration
- Basic knowledge of C# programming and Oracle would be an asset
- English- intermediate
- Reliability and commitment in the project and support
- Ability to work in a team and collaboratively with internal and external experts
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Involvement in technical projects for existing Merchandising software (Space Optimization) solutions and its integration in customer environment
- Contribution with your expertise to technical group where you are involved
- Work closely with the Support Team on global markets
In this role you will be responsible for delivering standardized and custom-built merchandising solutions for our customers with excellence for optimal use, in coordination with the sales and delivery teams.
If you feel that you have good communication skills- join us! You will have the opportunity to discuss all sides of the merchandising business with the client, and be the Nielsen expert on our product portfolio.