Europe / United Kingdom / England / Norwich / 1
#: 743999739600371 / 50240952
Azure DevOps Engineer, Norwich
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with other DevOps Engineers, Development teams , Product Owners & Scrum Masters to realize critical business goals. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Europe, Canada and India.
What you’ll do
- To own the day to day tasks of deployment to Non-Production and Production environments, to assist in creating, maintaining the tools & processes involved.
- Configure and manage Azure subscriptions, assets access and structure.
- Design and maintain tools and systems to both deploy and manage these systems.
- To ensure the availability of the services to deliver agreed service level agreements.
- To provision and manage the Azure hosted virtual server estate.
We’re looking for people who have
- Ability to automate system configuration and management using scripts (Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.) and configuration management tools.
- Significant experience designing and delivering infrastructure services.
- Experience of working with continuous delivery tool sets and frameworks, such as Azure DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure including virtual networking, non consumption PAAS and IAAS.
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business.