Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999728331353 / REF1319V
Poland – Warsaw – Inflancka Street
ABOUT THIS JOB
Innovation matters. With best in class research and predictive analytical tools, Nielsen's Innovation Practice remains at the core of our client's new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies.
This role is a part of the Operations team which ensures that long term research projects run smoothly across internal and external partners. The aim of Bidding Specialist is to obtain costs and timings for Online and Offline Data Collection and schedule appropriate panels.
- Using the Global Bidding Tool (intensive training by the Bidding Specialists already on the Team will be provided) send bid requests to the appropriate suppliers and forward to Client Service with recommendations
- Assist in determining client service and study needs prior to country study start
- Counsel and advise on the best methodology and partners to leverage in the market
- Communicate decision/changes to Vendor and/or internal staff in a timely manner
- Assist Client Service through learning process of sample scheduling
- Build/maintain rapport with Vendors and respond to questions/calls promptly
- Create efficiency and consistency in scheduling sample
- Track and analyze Vendor costs and timing using the tool and then provide the best option to Client Service;
- Provide ongoing recommendations on how the scheduling process can be improved as the methodology grows and changes.
- Search for creative and novel ways to field studies.
- Look for opportunities to improve daily workflow (reduce touch time, cycle time)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This is an entry level position which might be a great start for young graduates and all candidates who wanted to develop their careers in the market research sector company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to handle stress well
- Knowledge of Google Applications (Doc, Sheets and Mail)
- Multi-tasking & strong organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills in English
- Interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an office environment
- Assertive, but flexible attitude
- Ability to work Individually as well as in a Team environment
- Knowledge of databases
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International environment
- Opportunity to learn about research sector
- Attractive benefits included