Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 75356-en_US / 75356
Join the Media Technology team as a Python Software Engineer to design and develop the process of cloud migration of the software used across the globe for Television Advertisement Measurement in TV and Radio markets.
The environment is composed of both AWS cloud and on-premises solutions. We are currently migrating our solutions to AWS cloud. Backend environments are Linux based, developed in Python using Pandas. PostgreSQL is the technology of choice when it comes to relational database technologies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and document new software features required by the business
- Contribute to the process of migration of the current solutions to the AWS cloud
- Gather functional requirements by analysis of existing systems
- Investigate application incidents for missing or incorrect functionality
- Perform code reviews
- Strong knowledge of Python and Pandas
- Experience in PostgreSQL and PL/pgSQL or other relational databases
- Basic Linux administration skills
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal
- Three years of working experience in a field related to a similar position
‘Nice to have’ competencies
- Experience in AWS cloud application development
- Basic C#/WPF knowledge
AWS, Bash, C#, CI/CD, Docker, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Linux, Pandas, PostgreSQL, Python, SQLAlchemy, WPF.