Europe / Denmark / / Hellerup /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999723865325 / 50240937
Business Consultant (Sales) – Hellerup, Denmark
ABOUT THE JOB
If your goal is to work in a truly global company with a pleasant and positive work environment, career opportunities, high focus on self-development and team competencies, and long-term cooperation, this position will be a perfect fit for you. This Business Consultant role offers a combination of strategic account management, advanced sales, and conducting business analytics. You will have a chance to be a close business partner to a number of leading FMCG players on the Danish market.
As a Business Consultant, your mission will be to:
- increase customer portfolio revenue through retaining and developing the customers’ engagement with Nielsen,
- improve the Net Promoter Score (Customer satisfaction) through strategic and tactical business sparring and support, and
- contribute to the continuous improvement of the total Nielsen team’s professional and social way of being.
As a Business Consultant in the Small & Medium-sized customer business unit, you will manage a large number of existing Nielsen clients. Your key task will be to identify and prioritize how to divide your focus and time among your customers in order to meet your main objectives.
- Uncover the customer’s business issues and Way of Working.
- Understanding of the general FMCG market and category-specific dynamics on an ongoing basis.
- Challenge the customer on market opportunities and threats with the objective of increasing the Nielsen support to their business.
- Deploy new Nielsen initiatives with your customers.
- Strategic and tactical resource allocation, Account planning and Pipeline Management for each customer.
- Contract negotiation and handling.
- Administration, coordination and local support to global Client Business Partners related to your portfolio of clients.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in FMCG industry preferably in different roles within key account and category management.
- A commercial degree in Economics with proven graduation results.
- Extensive experience in working with market- / Point of sale data as a tool for developing the business.
- Experience in working with Google applications, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce and Answers desktop is a clear advantage.
- Driven by conducting thorough business analysis and translating these into compelling sales opportunities.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent English and Danish language skills.
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will onboard our new colleague when we have found the right candidate.
The place of work will be a combination of our address on Strandvejen 70, Hellerup, at our customers, and working from home.
We are offering an extensive package of employee benefits including a pension and private insurance scheme, Mobile and internet, Lunch from Meyer´s Køkken, Massage, Employee association with an interesting programme of social events throughout the year.
Further, you will be offered a competitive salary package including an attractive bonus scheme.
If you have any questions related to the process please reach out to Anna Cinik, the Recruiter
If you have any questions related to the job content please reach out to Niels Jorgensen, Hiring Manager