Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 105068-en_US / 105068
Business Development Executive – 105068
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Development Manager, the Business Development Executive is a key role in the Business Development team, responsible for revenue growth of Nielsen’s portfolio of Media Measurement Solutions across new Advertiser clients and existing Agency clients within the UK. The ideal candidate will be articulate, organised and have a great rapport with clients. Leveraging our existing relationships across the agencies, to further drive Nielsen presence in the sector and generate revenue opportunities.
- Driving revenue growth of Nielsen’s portfolio among a new and existing clients, with a focus on Nielsen’s Media Measurement Solutions.
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with new clients.
- Finding new opportunities across existing clients, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders from different teams.
- Organize, plan, forecast and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM.
- Manage your pipeline across your accounts, with a strategy for growth and tactics across the different measurement solutions to achieve your annual target, contribute ideas for the team target.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- Inquisitive to expand your knowledge of the client business and feedback internally on the requirements to grow revenue through product enhancement.
- Work closely with the Clients, conducting regular meetings and check-ins in order to drive client engagement, added value and repeat business.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Service Teams, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients.
- Experience in Sales, Client Service and working towards annual revenue targets.
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement.
- Ability to identify revenue opportunity and drive further growth.
- Ambition to increase revenue portfolio.
- Comfort and proficiency in consultative selling at enterprise level.
- Ability to tell a story both on the digital landscape and with data.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Advertising and Media industry.
- A genuine passion and curiosity for research, with an understanding of how data works.
- Exceptional presentation skills and an ability to lead a discussion with senior clients.
- Good at building and developing relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BA / BS required or equivalent business experience.
- 3+ years Sales experience preferably in the Media/Advertising industry and/or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions an advantage.
- Understanding and experience with TV and Digital campaigns and KPIs an advantage.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, Google Sheet/Doc/Slides.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London