Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 79175-en_US / 79175
Business Development Executive – 79175
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
Business Development Executive, Ad Intel International – EU Commercial Team
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients.
Nielsen Ad Intel International capture, organise and analyse advertising spend, creative and social media activity around the world providing the visibility required for our clients to be ahead of the competition in a competitive market. Our market leading data and delivery solutions have never been more critical for Advertisers and Agencies in a constantly changing media landscape. This position is ideal for somebody with several years commercial experience and a drive for a consultative, challenger-sales role. A general understanding of the Media sector is prefered and travel within Europe is required (once safe to do so), but not extensive.
We are looking for a passionate Business Development Executive to join our successful International Advertising Intelligence team. Reporting directly to the EU Head of Sales, this will be a key role within the EU commercial team, responsible for revenue retention, growth within an existing client portfolio plus responding to and searching out new business opportunities.
- Manage and renew a dedicated group of existing clients within Europe
- Work closely with clients, conducting regular meetings and check-ins in order to drive client engagement and value
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships
- Find new opportunities within existing client portfolio
- Create account plans for existing clients
- Identify and engage new opportunities outside of the client portfolio
- Organize, plan, forecast and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM
- Develop knowledge of the Nielsen Advertising Intelligence services and other Nielsen Measurement Solutions
- Have ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Response Teams, Operations, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients
- Experience in sales or commercially focused client services, negotiating and working towards annual revenue targets
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement
- Ability to identify revenue opportunity and drive further growth
- Comfort and proficiency in consultative selling at enterprise level
- Knowledge and understanding of the Advertising and Media industry
- Exceptional presentation skills and an ability to lead a discussion with senior clients
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong team player
- Thirst to learn
Sales experience preferably in the Media/Advertising industry and/or related work experience
Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions or Advertising Intelligence Solutions is an advantage
Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, Google Sheet/Doc/Slides
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,