Europe / Italy / / Assago
Technology & Engineering
#: 74340-en_US / 74340
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter Client Engineer who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide support for our suite of Advertising Measurement Solutions products and services. The Client Engineer is responsible for translating business needs into technical requirements, listening to and understanding client workflow, bridging the gap between Client Ad Operations and Business groups, and designing solutions to ensure the highest level of data quality.
Apply if you are a highly technical professional with previous experience in supporting and developing ad tech solutions; you definitely belong here if you also have experience in communicating with c-level and like a bit of project management.
- Provide technical consulting on Nielsen digital products to internal and external business partners as a recognized technical expert when a client is seeking a non-standard solution
- Partner with Client Services, Product and Engineering to translate customer needs into unique solutions
- Create custom solutions and guide clients through the implementation process
- Active role in creating internal and audited documentation when new solutions are released
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Nielsen’s Server-to-Server solutions, Cloud API, Ads tracking technology, and how they are integrated across all platforms and products
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that clients have confidence using Nielsen’s digital products
- When required, lead the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through the management of the initial deployment, by providing training and creating client-facing documentation.
- Partner with Client Service teams to support and make recommendations to clients on the options for data extract/export, implementing tagging API, reporting API and SFTP.
- Provide training, coaching, technical and business knowledge and share with other members of the team
- 1+ years of online ads industry experience
- 2+ years of software development/engineering or solutions engineering experience, in particular for digital advertisement development & integration
- BA/BS degree of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar technical field.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience with SQL and coding with Python
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in a client-facing role, supporting clients or 3rd party developers
- Experience working with either Ad Server solutions, programmatic platforms, or publishers will be a large plus
- Experience with AWS, Big Query and/or other Cloud services providers
Team: 20+ team members, international structures
Nielsen is a leading online research company specializing in high tech measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world.