Europe / Italy / Lombardy / Assago /
#: 743999723805335 / 50239939
CLIENT LIAISON INTERN, ASSAGO
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is a client-facing role leading and driving the operational design of our client offering to ensure quality while maintaining the Nielsen offer in the market place in a sustainable manner.
The role is accountable for client instructions and requests, ensuring deliverables meet clients’ needs and that targets for quality, delivery timeliness and compliance are met or exceeded. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies.
Our accurate, detail-oriented Data Processing Specialists roll up their sleeves to work on projects end-to-end. They also gain global experience in an engaging, multi-cultural remote work environment.
- Responsible for the efficient layout of the databases, including the submission of proactive suggestions to the client to simplify the databases and to speed up the processes
- Work across teams and collaborate virtually alongside colleagues from around the world, staying connected to drive results
- Answer external questions and act as a liaison between clients, commercial teams and operations. Ensure direct communication with the client (face to face, phone, mail)
- Ensure accuracy throughout the process, from validation before database setup to managing samples, and identify areas for improvement
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people and communicative person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics or any other equivalent degree
- Able to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment
- Project management experience, including data and operational processes
- Fluent in Italian & English, both speaking and writing, for business
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com