Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 109469-en_US / 109469
Nielsen is a global leader in audience insights, data and analytics, shaping the future of media. The media industry is in the midst of the biggest digital transformational change since TV was launched, the need for trusted, independent, audience measurement is critical for media buying and selling, across all media types (television, digital, print, audio, out-of-home and cinema). We believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Growth, the Client Manager is a key role in the Client Growth team, responsible for revenue growth of Nielsen’s Media Spend & Measurement Solutions across existing Agency clients in the UK.
- Maintain renewal of a dedicated group of existing Agency clients
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with the existing clients
- Work closely with the Clients, conducting regular meetings and check-ins in order to drive client engagement, added value and repeat business
- Find new opportunities across the existing client portfolio, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders from different teams
- Organize, plan, forecast and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM
- Manage your pipeline across your accounts, with a strategy for growth and contribute ideas for the team target
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- Inquisitive to expand your knowledge of the client business and feedback internally on the requirements to grow revenue through product enhancement
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Service Teams, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients
- Experience in Sales, Account Management or Client Services, ideally from within the media, advertising or agency environment
- Passionate about building client relationships and working towards annual revenue targets
- Ability to identify opportunities for cross/upselling revenue paired with ambition to increase revenue
- Understanding of the media and advertising industry, with a working knowledge of Nielsen solutions proffered but not essential
- Proficiency in consultative selling at enterprise level
- A genuine passion and curiosity for research, with an understanding of how data works
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills and ability to lead a discussion with senior clients
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, Google Sheet/Doc/Slides
Why work for Nielsen?
- Flexible working/remote working
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and ability to take part in Business Resource groups – voluntary, people driven groups to support advocacy, education, community and business
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Unum Lifeworks – private & confidential helpline
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.