Europe / United Kingdom / / London
#: 105066-en_US / 105066
SENIOR ANALYTICAL CONSULTANT – FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE – LONDON BASED (3 to 4 days remote)
As a senior consultant, you will be part of Nielsen Media’s Global Analytic Programs team, your role will consist of leading global relationships with key international blue-chip clients, building bespoke analytics solutions to answer the key questions and consulting on the findings, including high-profile presentations to senior clients. You will be working in cross functional teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
– The primary focus of the senior consultant’s work will be to drive high client value and broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual and prospective clients and to reinforce/translate this into new business opportunities for Nielsen.
– Secondly, and most importantly, the successful candidate will be expected to drive development initiatives, new thought-leadership, knowledge transfer to other teams across the globe, and continue to build Nielsen’s image & reputation.
– Drive client engagement and explore new business opportunities
– Design and scope new projects, finding the right analytical framework to answer clients’ questions/challenges
– Ensure client’s business case is achievable and Nielsen has appropriate ability to influence promised outcomes
– Partner with Nielsen teams to develop the right solutions for the client’s business challenges
– Ensure flawless delivery – ensure high client satisfaction
– Drive high levels of adoption of Nielsen solutions within client organizations
The successful candidate will have a balance of marketing/business strategy understanding, client-facing consulting experience, and significant data and analytics expertise. The work will be rooted in the creation of innovative analytic engagements for clients.
The key skills, qualifications, and experiences of the senior consultant will include:
– Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or business (MBA) from a leading academic institution is preferred
– 4/5+ years of experience in Data Analysis / Advanced Analytics in a business setting, preferably in a client-facing consulting-oriented role
– Passion for data, experience with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions
– Experience with statistical software such as R, Python, etc. & business intelligence/visualization tools
– Strong knowledge of marketing and media strategy, and the key questions for the modern CMO
– Excellent communication skills – especially translating complex technical findings into plain language insights and stories for stakeholders
– Demonstrated ability to develop new and lasting client relationships at senior levels, as well as existing relationships across multiple industries
– Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within Nielsen
– Project management expertise.
– French &/or Chinese language proficiency (nice to have)
The Nielsen offer:
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Mature, empowering and flexible working culture
Chance to work with some of the biggest brands on the market
Great career development and progression opportunities
Ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please do not hesitate to apply