Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Client Service & Sales
#: 75405-en_US / 75405
Client Service Executive – 75405
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is a company with traditions, guaranteeing its employees a stable job and fair remuneration. The company is constantly growing and provides new solutions and new products. We've built our success based on know-how, experience, and consequence in building and delivering quality and successful research solutions for our clients. Our competencies have been recognized by industry organizations many times, proving our achievements by won tenders for the supply of complete solutions for media markets worldwide.
With ambitious expansion plans, this is an exciting time to join our team. We are looking for a media professional to join our team responsible for television broadcasters and supporting the constantly expanding portfolio of our research products. Joining us allows you to work among the best specialists in the media industry. At the same time, you can expect to work in a very interesting moment for the industry. A period of cross penetration of traditional television with video online.
- working as a member of the Client Service team responsible for managing a group of TV broadcasters
- responsible for end-to-end client relationship management
- supporting constantly expanding Client’s portfolio aimed at providing and consolidating their positive experience in using Nielsen products
- solving Client’s key problems, consulting on data interpretation, and applying best practices
- participating in and leading negotiations
- presenting Nielsen solutions to the Clients and training clients representatives in the use of Nielsen tools
- working with large datasets and conducting data analyses using Arianna software.
A Little ABOUT YOU
If you are familiar with Television Audience Measurement, want to contribute to the development of our new products – Total Audience Rating, YOU are the person we are looking for.
- minimum of 4 years of working experience within a TV station, preferably in the analysis department (previous experience in working in a media house will be an added advantage)
- advanced knowledge of analytical software – Arianna and/or AdvantEdge
- strong analytical skills and passion for data;
- flexibility, openness to solving complex research problems, and a high sense of ownership
- fast working style with great attention to detail
- ability to create strong, stable relationships with Clients
- a curiosity of the media market both the local and global
- the ability to train people and transfer knowledge
- excellent communication and presentation skills both in Polish and English.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship