Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 102805-en_US / 102805
Digital Client Service Team Lead
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
The Digital Client Service Team Lead will work within the UK Media business and closely with the UK Commercial team to drive client engagement and value of the Nielsen Digital Solutions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Client Services and Digital Media. They will be articulate, highly organised and have a great eye for detail. Using our expansive data and measurement capabilities, we provide market context and confidence to our clients and a precise understanding of their consumer, whilst driving Nielsen presence in the sector and generating revenue opportunities.
- Provide dynamic leadership to the Client Service team, energising associates towards a common goal of delivering great outcomes for our clients.
- Senior point of escalation for post sales activities.
- Maintain an effective process and information flow between the client service team and other disciplines (Sales, Operations, Marketing).
- Build strong relationships with Nielsen business functions and key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and buy-in as well as the achievement of our joint business objectives. ∙ Support the Commercial Leads by identifying areas of business opportunity and growth, both with existing clients and new business.
- Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- BA degree or Business Studies required or equivalent business experience.
- Proven experience in Client Service related roles with focus on Agencies, Publishers, Media Companies and Advertisers
- Demonstrated experience in the Media or similar industry combined with strong Client Service experience.
- Strong and proven analytical skills with a track record of insight delivery, either from an agency or within a client business.
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement. ∙ Strong, leadership and people management skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, external and internal.
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills, ability to read other’s styles and adapt behaviour accordingly.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees apreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.