Europe / Sweden / / Stockholm
Client Service & Sales
#: 99322-en_US / 99322
Location – Sweden
Sweden Commercial Measurement Team
Do you when seeing an advertisement on TV or on Online Video and ever wonder why the advertiser decided to run the ad at that time and on that channel? And when you see a program on TV, or streamed on your Digital Device, your Smartphone, Tablet or PC, do you wonder how many people watched that program?
Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a leading global data and analytics company that provides a holistic and objective understanding of the media industry. With offerings spanning audience measurement, audience outcomes and content, Nielsen offers its clients and partners simple solutions to complex questions and optimizes the value of their investments and growth strategies. It is the only company that can offer de-duplicated cross-media audience measurement. Audience is EverythingTM to Nielsen and its clients, and Nielsen is committed to ensuring that every voice counts.
As a Commercial Support in Nielsen’s Audience Measurement practice, you will work closely with the industry body that delivers daily TV and Online Video currencies to the media industry in Sweden, pioneering in Audience Measurement.
Your main task will be to work in existing customer relationships to support Nielsen’s Audience Measurement service to the main client, MMS – Mediamätning i Skandinavien.
- Client Service, working with the Swedish Joint Industry Committee, MMS Mediamätning i Skandinavien, supporting current lead of the account
- Coordinating with internal teams in Sweden well as Internationally in order to reply to client queries related to our Audience Measurement service for the client
- Participating in Client Meetings
- Potentially 20% of time spent growing and developing new market opportunities in Sweden
- Excellent client facing skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand complex processes and to simplify them for all to understand.
- Structured / project management orientated
- Confident in coordinating and delivering to our clients
- Having initiative to spot new product opportunities
- Taking ownership of all the business requirements and requests from clients.
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about data
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Global Data Research Company “Nielsen”
- Opportunity for growth and future development within the Nordic region
- Competitive compensation package and other benefits such as occupational pension, annual health care contribution and a benefits portal to mention a few
- Collective bargaining agreement
- Location for the work can rotate between; home, office and client site. Currently there is a work from home policy applied.
- 30 days holiday entitlement
Working with the future of audience measurements, MMS’ mission is to manage a fully accepted and used media currency for TV and Online Video, regardless of platform and situation. MMS currently provides TV and Online currencies to the Swedish market and the processes involved in the business are both challenging and exciting.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scal