Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999725637642 / REF1091I
SIMPLY PUT: Client Solution Consultant is the liaison between the commercial and the operational teams. This role advises, suggests and discusses solutions with the internal and external clients in terms of Nielsen Products without sales activities.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
● Key point of contact for Business Clients in all operational matters (delivery delays, data changes, data quality issues, execution, etc.),
● Converting the clients’ needs into internal work orders,
● Responsible for the efficiency of the databases, including optimalizations and suggestions for the Client,
● Quality assurance procedures,
● Client presentations of the complete production process,
● Remote communication with the client (phone/Hangouts, e-mail).
● Benefit package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance Pramerica, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theatre tickets,
● Friendly working space: chill rooms, coffee and tea, massages in the office,
● Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life,
● Stable working environment with employment contract,
● Monday – Friday job (8.30-17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break),
● A possibility to create individual career path, additional training in form of gamification,
● A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organised within the company,
● Modern office in great location, next to Dworzec Gdański metro station.
● Fluent French and advanced English knowledge, both spoken and written is a must,
● Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant field,
● Minimum 1 year of Operational and/or Client facing experience,
● Ability to work in a cross functional environment with demanding clients,
● Distinct communication skills (especially in remote communication), both spoken and written,
● Good negotiation and influencing skills,
● Good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint,
● Combination of profound operative skills and client orientation.