Europe / Serbia / / Belgrade /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724454002 / REF943F
CONSUMER INSIGHTS EXECUTIVE
Belgrade – Serbia
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf. Our team members are experts across various categories and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
The primary responsibility is client servicing of existing portfolio and assessing opportunities for business growth.
The role includes the preparation of questionnaires, interpretation of data, develop presentations, and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as coordinating with various people to ensure the project is implemented. The role also includes an introduction to client engagement and consultancy.
- Prepare costing for Proposal & develop basic content of the proposal based on design recommended by Manager/Director and as per client’s brief in line with Operations Team Develop & communicate research findings into actionable insights to meet client’s objectives
- Prepare, revise and complete all needed administrative elements related to the project within the required timeline and with accuracy (not cause any financial recognition issue due to missing info or delay)
- Prepare questionnaire flow, develop English and Serbian questionnaire as per the final proposal and in line with the info required to address the client’s business issue
- Coordinate with the Project Management team and/or Programmer to ensure final questionnaire are programmed accordingly before going live
- Brief Operation team to ensure Operation team well understood the project requirement and clarity of the questionnaire
- Monitor Fieldwork, update client on fieldwork status and manage any foreseeable delay or issue
- Develop the first draft of analysis plan based on the client’s business issue, and together with Manager, prepare the final Tabulation specs, Charting template or prepare the chart/reporting independently
- Prepare the report with key learnings and recommendations that are actionable for clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and utilize project management skills to ensure all projects handled are within the committed timeline and quality
- Present your findings in a client-facing environment
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- Those with strong /good competency Statistics will have an added advantage, although not necessarily a requirement
- Work experience in the field of Qualitative and Quantitative research practice, with proven track of record of managing or co-managing a wide range of ad-hoc and continuous research, with focus on FMCG and retail industry.
- Have good analytical skills and detail driven – Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Have an Inquisitive mindset and can do attitude
- Dynamic, adapt easily to fast-paced, changing environment, easy to connect with people and build fruitful relationships (both external and internal)
- Excellent presentation skills