Europe / Latvia / / Riga /
#: 743999737540878 / 50244121
About the job
NielsenIQ Company is seeking an innovative, experienced and results-oriented business development and client service Executive for our Consumer Insights (CI) business in Baltics. The individual will be a part of a client service team of professionals to effectively service and support client organizations in FMCG and other sectors. This is an exciting career opportunity with key responsibility for growing the consumer insights business, building strong client relationships and making a positive impact on client organizations.
● Run end to end research projects (designing a questionnaire, preparing briefing notes, table specifications, and reports summarizing research findings), with presentations to Clients,
● Prepare proposals to Clients (working out the appropriate research design/methodology to meet client needs, obtaining a cost from Data Acquisition Team, writing a proposal) and negotiate them,
● Cooperate with Data Acquisition Department and Analytics Team,
● Develop existing Client relations to expand the business,
● Learn new methodologies (from Nielsen learning resources), keeping up to date with the newest solutions for Clients.
● University degree preferably in Marketing, Research or a Business related field,
● Working experience in Market Research or Business Analytics and Client Servicing,
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
● Good knowledge of research methods, analysis and tools,
● Strong business acumen, strategic perspective and good knowledge of market dynamics,
● English and Latvian skills, Russian would be an advantage,
● Good organizational skills,
● Competent negotiator with effective influencing skills.
● 1700 – 1900 EUR gross monthly salary,
● Medical Insurance,
● Learning opportunities within “Consumer Insights Academy”.