Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 74786-en_US / 74786
Content and Data Partnerships Specialist – 74786
Gracenote – Netherlands Amsterdam, North Holland
Explore and Discover Nielsen Global Media! With offices located in 110 countries, we are a global independent measurement and big data analytics company focused on your future.
Gracenote, a Nielsen Global Media Company is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports and automotive platforms.
The Content and Data Partnerships Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with content providers in the music, video and sports industries. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, exceptional research skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
Though Gracenote is a remote workforce during the pandemic, this position can be ultimately based in either Amsterdam or Warsaw.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with existing and potential partners to ensure the highest quality data is represented in Gracenote databases
- Engage with content sources, obtaining information in a consistent and efficient manner
- Take the lead in on-boarding new content providers
- Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas to provide comprehensive content to clients (e.g., engineering, sales, product, operations, etc.)
- Assist with creation of source outreach materials, including on-site client demos
- Research and respond to internal and external source-related inquiries
- Complete content related projects to improve the quality and depth of data within Gracenote products
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Fluent in Polish (native speaker preferred) and also fluent in English (or business professional proficiency)
- Experience and (local) knowledge of the video broadcast industry in Poland
- Must demonstrate effective (self-) organisational, analytical, research and multitasking skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority internally and externally
- Detail-oriented, reliable and accountable
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Jira, SNOW and Salesforce
- Knowledge of content standards and practices
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry (film, TV, OTT, music, etc)
ABOUT NIELSEN GLOBAL MEDIA
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland
Secondary Locations: , , ,