Europe / Hungary / / Budapest /
#: 743999726934505 / REF1223F
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. With over two decades of experience in the FMCG industry, Nielsen Brandbank operates in over 16 countries, distributing over 50 million digital product assets from 7000+ global brands to 260+ retail and wholesale partners. As a world leader, we are ever-evolving to create, manage, distribute, optimize and measure product content across the FMCG industry, powering an enriched omnichannel shopping experience. For more information, visit ww.brandbank.com.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Customer Service Executive will act as first-line Customer Support for a large pool of Nielsen Brandbank supplier clients, working as part of a team with overall responsibility for service delivery across these clients.
- Responding to queries, both internal and external, within agreed business SLAs. These will be across telephone, email or online communication channels with Hungarian and Slovakian or Czech clients.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the core Nielsen Brandbank service, as well as any additional “value – add” services, to ensure you are able to service them effectively, track customer usage against allowance, and answer any queries that your customer base might raise.
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances.
- Working with the Account Manager team to ensure our portfolio of accounts is receiving a first-class level of service from Nielsen Brandbank.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You have a strong interest in building a career in a data-driven environment. You are a quick learner with a positive attitude and mindset, and a focus on self-development.
- Availability to work from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Fluency in Hungarian and Slovakian is required
- English knowledge – intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach
- Able to prioritize workload and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a Customer Service role is an advantage but not a must