Europe / Sweden / / Stockholm /
#: 743999740139446 / 50245919
Data Acquisition Support Specialist, Stockholm
ABOUT THE ROLE
Data Acquisition Support Specialist is in charge of handling all team activities regarding the day-to-day work of the data acquisition team.
She or he will facilitate contact between the Data Acquisition department and external vendors and other internal teams.
- Working closely with the local and global IT teams to ensure that all the team`s drives are up and running as expected and are updated accordingly and conducting any tests as required by the IT teams.
- Validation of stores for the big projects and making sure that delivery of conducted studies is carried out in the right manner and on time.
- Preparing worksheets and forms for all manual studies and sending them out to Auditors within the given timeline.
- Checking and confirming that all the expected stores have submitted data at the end of each and every study and even reporting the missing stores to group leaders and teams.
- Dispatching manual tobacco forms to Tallinn team at the end of each trip. Prepare a Tobacco Audit before each trip.
- Uploading various files e.g stores, store assignments, and products on various systems.
- Providing KPIs for all the projects conducted according to the set deadlines.
- Supporting Operations Leader and Data Acquisition Manager with questions pertaining to data acquisition projects.
- Supporting teams in any questions related to causal and Tobacco auditing.
- Providing Auditors with necessary working office materials.
- Procurement of office materials.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re a well-organized person who feels comfortable with handling different activities at the same time. You like working with people and helping them in getting their job done.
- Previous experience in administrative work
- Fluency in English & Swedish
- Ability to operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Result oriented with attitude for continuous process improvements
- Attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
Please be informed that it’s a substitute contract until July 2023.