Europe / Ukraine / / Kyiv
#: 101814-en_US / 101814
Working to guarantee data quality, data reliability and explore alternative solutions to ensure quality results. Actively work on automation projects to reduce time spent on repetitive tasks.
- Day to day management of a large number of reports to interpret the data and communicate findings to the rest of the team.
- Ownership of data quality, daily checks of data reliability and explore alternative solutions to ensure quality results
- Responsible for conducting data investigations to explain and highlight changes in trends.
- Analyze large amounts of data and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights
- Monitors and analyzes performance in addition to conducting QC checks.
- Support a “root cause” culture to ensure that a true resolution is achieved for all performance incidents identified
- Be knowledgeable on defined procedures, delivery schedules, and SLAs to ensure compliance – Escalate data/tool issues and communicate openly with other Operations teams on issues, handoffs, etc to ensure established deliverables are met
- Responsible for verifying all backend tasks are performed
- Proactively work to optimize/improve Operations
- Actively work on automation projects to reduce time spent on repetitive tasks
- Be the owner and responsible for the maintenance of all automation tools used
- Support on tools and process documentation
- Easily provide backup for other team members.
- Other analogue functions
Required skills and experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ working experience in a data analysis role
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google Spreadsheet
- Proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Proficiency with SQL and Python (Pandas and Numpy modules)
- Other programming language experience is a big plus
- Knowledge/experience of Cloud DB (Big Query, AWS, Azure)