Europe / Belgium / / Brussels
#: 110392-en_US / 110392
Nielsen is a leading global data and analytics company that provides a holistic and objective understanding of the media industry.
Nielsen has been given the task of overseeing TV viewer data collection and analysis for all TV and streaming channels.To enable our household measuring solutions (receiving the data we collect) we have a need for close client technological engagement. This role has an emphasis on software solutions development.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member to Integrate the AdIntel Operational weekend team. To work on Saturday and Sunday from 2 pm to 10.30 pm. Homeworking possible after some week of training.
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Confirm that entered data accurately aligns with defined specifications
- Self-audit your work checking for errors or duplication
- Organize tasks in a logical and manageable fashion
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines
- Input, track, and maintain all encoded data and records
- Perform any other office tasks that management requires assistance with (sending emails, answering phones, etc.)
- Team player
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Suite and other data entry program (Excel, Access)
- Proficient and dexterous typist
- Can encode data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to quickly process and organize information
- High attention to detail
- Very good French language skills (Business French written and spoken). Dutch is an important added value
- Able to effectively time-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Finishes work in an efficient and timely manner
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen
You will be part of a small team of 6 people who are deeply committed, autonomous and independent. The working environment is professional but at the same time collaborative and relaxed.
Application and additional information
Please use the apply link and send your application letter / note and CV in English and/or in French.
Applications are processed continuously and as soon as possible.
We want to get this position filled as soon as possible, as soon as the right candidate is found. Nielsen works with a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy, details of which can be seen below and on our website www.nielsen.com Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.