Europe / Italy / / Assago
#: 97149-en_US / 97149
Digital Consultant Intern – Sports – 97149
ABOUT THIS JOB
Support in identifying the main objectives and needs of the client. Identifying data and variables to be used to respond to the briefing. Support for the formulation of digital consulting strategies for the client and reporting activities. Interaction both externally with the client and internally with colleagues also at foreign offices, for the collection of the necessary information and fine-tuning of the project progress stages.
- Supporting the Italian Digital Consulting team mainly in the following areas of activity:
- Identifying clients key goals and needs and – accordingly – data and variable factors to answer to briefs;
- Knowledge and use of the main measuring instruments used by Nielsen Sports & Entertainment, currently the currency of measurement in the industry;
- Defining reports, insights, and marketing strategies.
- Multi-client reports on specific areas of the sports and entertainment segments, with the main objective of supporting external communication activities and generating commercial opportunities.
- Updating on the main developments and trends in the sector.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can help us optimize our solutions and get smarter insights to better support our clients in their marketing strategies. With your team-working attitude, you will be able to assist the team in each step of the projects, from the data gathering to the insights identification.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Media/New Media or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian language
- Knowledge of the Sport Industry and the new trends in communication and digital marketing related to it;
- Nice to have – one or more:
- Knowledge of graphic software like Illustrator or InDesign
- Basic knowledge of B.I. tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com