Europe / Ireland / / Dublin
#: 72752-en_US / 72752
Digital Data Analyst – 72752
Analytics – Ireland Dublin, Leinster
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Responsible for QC monitoring and panel coding for digital devices in panel homes. Will support metering production systems (hardware and software) and develop specialist knowledge in the configuration and installation of each of them. Responsible for streaming meter roll-out in Ireland. Ensure high quality data from panel homes. Will be involved in project work as we transition to new production and software systems.
- Be the subject matter expert in the Nielsen Steaming meter
- Monitor all digital devices on the panel – ensure all digital devices on the panel are mapped correctly and up to date
- Assist the field technicians with panel configurations and installations
- Contact panel homes remotely to ensure all digital devices are mapped
- Responsible for Golden Grid testing – ensure system is correctly configured for all digital devices and connected devices. Test latest version of software
- Keep the infra-red database updated
- Assist in the management of the audio reference sites
- Liaise with international personnel on meter and production software development.
- Test and install new versions of metering and production software and systems
- Assist in the solving of business problems
- Modifying or developing a better workflow and procedures when possible to speed up a specific process or simplifying it.
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Third level Education required in computer, engineering or similar technical related course.
- Programming and scripting skills essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- The jobholder requires sufficient knowledge and experience to be able to deal with, and resolve, a large percentage of production issues received without reference to colleagues or manager
- A team player, the jobholder must demonstrate a mature and enthusiastic manner, the ability to be a fast learner, be conscientious and hardworking and show excellence in all forms of communication to all levels of users and their technical abilities
- Proactive, being capable of working with minimal supervision, able to prioritize their own work whilst considering the larger picture to resolve issues
- Capable of taking decisions and managing issues from conception
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dublin,Leinster
Secondary Locations: , , ,