Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 104161-en_US / 104161
Digital Client Service Executive
Business Unit – Marketing Effectiveness
Nielsen is the largest media market research company in the world, tracking what people in over 100 countries have of preferences. The media consumer world is changing at an unprecedented rate where media and commerce collide. At Nielsen, we focus on providing our customers with useful, practical, and meaningful tools to help them make strategic business decisions every day.
More about Nielsen Media: www.nielsen.com
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
Reporting directly to the Digital Client Service Lead, the Digital Client Service Executive is a key role in the Digital Client Service team, responsible for supporting and assisting in the management of client accounts, and continuing the high levels of service our clients have come to expect. The Digital Client Service Executive will work within the UK Watch business to drive client engagement and value of the Nielsen Digital Solutions. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge and experience within Digital Media, they will be articulate, highly organised and have a great eye for detail. Using our expansive data and measurement capabilities, we provide market context and confidence to our clients and a precise understanding of their consumer, whilst driving Nielsen presence in the sector and generating revenue opportunities.
- With a focus on Agencies, Publishers, Media Companies and Advertisers, support Client Service activities to drive client engagement and value in order to achieve planned objectives and related business targets in line with business strategy.
- Support the servicing of a group of core client relationships by providing excellent day to day client support, set up and training, whilst building strong and value added relationships.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Technical Teams, Business Development Team and Product Management to support team efforts to retain current client base as well as win new business.
- Support in conducting regular campaign performance analysis, preparation of presentation material in order to drive client engagement, added value and repeat business.
Desired Experience/ Background and Skills
- BA / BS required or equivalent business experience.
- 1-2 years in the Media/Advertising/Research industry and/or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Digital Solutions an advantage.
- Experience in the Media, Advertising or Research industry in a client facing customer service role.
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Competency on MS office products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- An enthusiastic team player, highly motivated and capable of working proactively.
- Results-oriented with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scal