Europe / Hungary / / Budapest /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724218338 / REF885L
Nielsen is a fast-growing multinational organization where customer services are the priority.
We are a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement. We offer a challenging, international working environment in a strong and pleasant team of colleagues. Our teams work together to create an uncommon impact. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can: Be yourself, Make a Difference and Grow With Us.
You will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain strong networking and engagement with key players (internally and with clients)
- Understand of Nielsen’s Global Track products, how to price and the process we use
- Identify client needs, prepare proposals and convert opportunities into sales
- Actively contribute to the business planning process (financial targets, proposal submission, revenue on hand, pipeline)
- Understand industry trends and seeks to learn best practices adopted by peer companies
- Responding to requests for proposals
- Work continuously and collaboratively with international Nielsen teams
- Ensure that client plans and projects are developed and implemented. .
The ideal candidate is someone with:
- 0-2 years of experience in the FMCG sector or equivalent with the appreciation of Nielsen products, services and data
- Very strong business English (French/German languages are a plus)
- Strong understanding of the client’s needs
- Understanding of financial terminology and how this relates to business success
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Team player spirit