Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
#: 743999735591675 / REF2166K
ABOUT THIS JOB
Clients are at the core of the role of Consulting Teams. The goal is to turn every client relationship into a long-term partnership by delivering an industry-leading experience for our clients.
A LITTLE BIT YOU
As Head of Analytics, you’ll be responsible for ensuring Clients get the best possible experience and care from your business unit with a focus on developing strong teams, engaging clients at a senior level and bringing industry expertise to our clients to help them see the bigger picture.
- Set the industry group agenda, bringing to life Nielsen IQ’s global and local strategy with your team and clients.
- Build industry expertise for your business unit, for the benefit of our clients and our business
- Oversee the servicing relationships with all clients in your industry unit.
- Engage our clients at a senior level through thought leadership, strategic projects and as an escalation point for our strategic clients
- Lead a team of Senior Client Insight Partners, driving progress and change within this team
- Collaborate closely with our sales teams to ensure we protect & grow our client relationships and win new ones.
- Lead Strategic initiatives within the Nielsen IQ business to drive progress and change.
- Contribute to driving up Nielsen IQ’s share of voice in the industry, particularly on matters relating to your Industry group.
- Partner across the Nielsen IQ business with Sales, Operations, HR, International Teams and beyond to deliver growth for the Nielsen IQ business.
- Proven experience of working in an analytical capacity within FMCG, either in an agency or client-side
- An aptitude & desire to build strong relationships at a senior management level with clients and internally
- Experience and expertise in data analysis & storytelling
- Ability influence and drive change across an organization
- A proven track record of client account management & high client satisfaction
- A passion for building & leading diverse teams and a proven track record of developing people
- Financial understanding and application (P&L, EBITDA) and how this relates to business success
Whilst the office location remains Oxford we are unlikely to get back into the office anytime soon. We are going to work from home probably by July.