Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 87447-en_US / 87447
Are you looking for a job in Human Resources?
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative HR team and work in an international environment.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Is the first point of contact for employee enquiries on HR policies, employment terms and conditions, Company benefits, with autonomy to resolve queries where possible or escalate to the relevant party
- Processes administration for new starters – issuing employment contracts, input onto Success Factors platform, undertaking referencing, verifying immigration documents, holding inductions
- Collates all employee changes on a monthly basis, produces letters and contract variations and maintains and updates the SAP HR database
- Supports payroll process by collating relevant payroll information (e.g. starters, leavers, changes), instructs the payroll provider, conducts payroll validations to ensure accuracy
- Takes full ownership of leavers – acknowledging resignations, instructing payroll, updating SAP HR database, communicating with employees and managers
- Administers all employee benefits, including pension, life assurance, healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work schemes, Company cars, PPK.
- Carries out all general HR admin (reference letters, emergency contact reports, sickness absence, long service awards etc)
- Handles statutory leave requests from employees, i.e. maternity/paternity, and liaises with all relevant parties e.g. payroll and HRIS providers.
- Maintains departmental logs and trackers, produces regular HR statistics on headcount, labour turnover, absence trends.
- Collaborates in internal HR projects with the focus on solutions for increasing efficiency and best practice sharing.
- Administrative and SAP system support for Poland, Czech Republic and Turkey.
- Excellent organisation skills, can prioritise workload effectively, and work accurately, at speed, displaying exemplary attention to detail.
- Min. 3 years of experience in HR administration and payroll.
- Experience in cooperation with 3rd parties in payroll and HR administration processes.
- Discretion, tact, sensitivity, recognises the need for confidentiality.
- Proactive problem solver, resourceful, demonstrates initiative, has a can-do attitude and works well independently.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with all levels of employees and building effective professional relationships across all departments and with external providers.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft and Google IT systems, notably Microsoft Excel. Experience of HR information systems, ideally SAP.
- Keen interest in and enthusiasm for HR as a business function and desire to become a subject matter expert.
If it sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!