Europe / Denmark / / Hellerup /
#: 743999724726695 / REF894K
ABOUT THIS JOB
You are part of the United Kingdom, Ireland and Nordic HR team, mainly working within the Nordics team that is looking after Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland.
You will be a key enabler to drive engagement, develop talent, and to offer a great employee experience to our associates and managers in Denmark and Norway.
As an HR Business Partner at Nielsen, you have an exciting everyday life filled with varied tasks. You will work extensively to partner with and develop people managers and leaders in the organization as well as advising them in labor law and personnel-related issues.
- Ensure all lifecycle associate events are flawlessly executed and smoothly, efficiently delivered, providing consistency in the experience across the teams
- Continue to develop an inclusive culture and drive the importance of employee engagement, diversity, and wellbeing, to promote staff performance, retention, and job satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the business to ensure that appropriate procedures and best practices are followed to deliver positive change outcomes e.g. redundancy, TUPE transfers, re-structures, acquisitions, or other change management initiatives.
- In partnership with the Center of Excellence, deploys tools, resources, and processes to enhance the experience of remote and virtual work on a day-to-day basis
- Support processes for a given population:
- Partner with managers to advise and guide on HR issues including policies, procedures, practices.
- Appropriate handling and processing of confidential and time-sensitive material
- Ensure compliance with all local labor laws and regulations
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business leaders, and interpret as necessary.
- Respond to general requests/inquiries from employees regarding benefits, payroll, etc.
- Create and maintain org charts, org announcements, job descriptions, and other similar documents
- Drive other special projects where needed
- Work with offshore teams to follow up on processing request in a timely manner with an eye toward quality
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
You’re attentive to details and accuracy, and self-steering. You show a willingness to look for process optimization. You have the ability to work independently and with team spirit, to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, to set priority, and show agility to learn and change. You drive action, respond with efficiency, and have ambitions to grow further.
- Preferably Bachelor degree, min. 3 years of HR experience in Nordics
- Must be fluent in English and Danish
- Knowledge and Languages of other Nordic countries is a plus
- Must possess general knowledge of employment regulations and payroll processes in Denmark & Norway
- Familiarity with the law and regulation of other Nordics is a bonus
- Knowledge of Google office and SAP is an asset