Europe / Cyprus / Nicosia / Nicosia /
#: 743999724572178 / 50241977
ABOUT THIS JOB
In the role of the HR Executive you will support the HRBP with various HR activities such as being the point of contact for local associates and managers in everyday HR queries. As a priority, the HR Executive will handle the majority of associate documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and government paperwork. Moreover, you will work on keeping associate records up to date and be trained to use various HR systems.
- Work with the HRBP to address daily queries related to HR procedures.
- Help ensure HR policy & internal procedure compliance and proactively support the delivery of HR practices and processes.
- Be involved in different HR processes such as Payroll, Onboarding, Offboarding, HR letters and more.
- Facilitate internal and government administrative procedures.
- Manage and update SAP employee data, contracts and letters.
- Review and update internal HR processes and documentation in line with the global standards.
- Support the talent management process (annual performance review, training on myLearning and new processes).
- Work on HR reporting and analysis and use to make recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition / Nielsen Recruiting team to recruit the key talent for our teams
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people
- Be involved in the implementation of learning and development activities and ensure that plans meet current and future organization and associate needs
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A dynamic professional, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, is continuously seeking innovative ways of working, always looking to improve and learn, loves change and is able to go the extra mile. When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Strong academic background a BSc/Msc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Management or other related degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Fluent in English & Greek, both written and verbal is a must.
- Multinational experience would be preferable
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Be able to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- Computer Literate and process oriented
- Experience with SAP HR would be an advantage