Europe / Denmark / / Hellerup /
#: 743999728934423 / REF1390N
iA – SALES CONSULTANT
(Advanced analytics, monetisation & collaborative solutions)
The advanced analytics sales team is a place where you would work with some of the biggest and best brands in FMCG and partner with them to drive their strategy. The team is a part of the Intelligent Analytics business unit which is focused on helping manufacturers and retailers to understand the levers that influence consumer purchase decisions, and via consultancy gives guidance how to optimize their strategy and tactics to obtain better results.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will contribute by selling Nielsen products and services to existing and new customers. Together with the analysis team, you will proactively identify opportunities based on customer needs and priorities. You will work very closely with your colleagues in the other Nordic countries and European countries, as well as with the local sales team.
- Earning client trust and understanding their needs by building and maintaining strong networks
- Achieves/exceeds sales objectives/targets and takes on the selling of new initiatives
- Managing external communication and demonstrating thought leadership by educating the client on industry trends and Nielsen solutions
- Managing sales to existing as well as new clients, by creating compelling proposals, pricing products and identifying how to convert these into sales
- Understanding the client and their challenges
- Negotiating sales through the enterprise selling process and achieving winning outcomes for you and our client
- Managing the sales process through Salesforce on a day to day basis and proactively responding to opportunities
- Actively contributing to elements of the business planning process
- Understanding Nielsen’s key products and collaborating with wider teams (develops, motivates and supports colleagues to encourage and help them to introduce our solutions to their clients) – locally as well as internationally
- Liaising with central product leadership to provide feedback on product offering
A BIT ABOUT YOU
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager or Project Manager with a passion for the FMCG industry and who knows the value of Nielsen's products and services. This position fits perfectly for those who are looking forward and who always look for opportunities.
- Retail expertise with passion and energy for the FMCG industry – experience with FMCG client or within FMCG industry will be a strong asset
- Nielsen data experience, dealing with FMCG manufacturers or retailers, on sales, category management or supply chain department
- Selling and negotiation expertise for complex solutions with a long pre sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively
- To be result-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines
- Consultative experience with clients is very welcome
- Fluent English and Danish (both written and verbal), a good understanding of the other Scandinavian languages will be an advantage
- Ability to analytically solve problems and create solutions
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously within fast-paced and digitally enabled environment
- At least bachelor degree in economics, marketing or similar
- An interest in working in an international environment
- Good relationship building skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Professional Growth – This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at Nielsen. Nielsen is a Diverse and Growth-oriented company, focused on developing our People and delighting our Clients. Nielsen is undergoing a transformation that will impact the way we work, through people, process and technology.
Training & Development – You will learn about all services that Nielsen is delivering. Employees are encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the fore-front of the latest marketing trends.
Benefits – Besides the salary, you will get the following non-financial benefits package – collective agreements (occupation pension, parental leave), also: health care allowance, nice and bright office and of course coffee, tea, snacks in the office.
Great Culture – Our values in Nielsen are: Personal, Open, Integrated & Useful. You will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can be simply yourself.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?