Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 103861-en_US / 103861
ABOUT THE JOB
Research and collect the best representative images from websites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
- Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- University degree in a media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Good knowledge of German television and VOD programming preferred, and most importantly a love for movies.
- Language requirements: Fluent in German language skills (B2 and above level), fluency in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- We are flexible for both full timers or part timers (Min. 20hrs/ week)
- We are open to applicants from anywhere in the Netherlands.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be responsible for securing text and image data related to TV Series, Movies and Sports airing on TV or video-on-demand and which will in turn enable various Content Video teams to perform complex manipulations on the entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote’s media database.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.