Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 89721-en_US / 89721
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in collecting photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must.
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Language requirements:
- Must have good understanding of English language.
You may not know our name, but you use Gracenote data every time you view your program guide or download music! Gracenote Video Content is part of Nielsen Content Metadata. This team creates and curates data used in viewer guides for well-known cable and satellite systems, on-demand streaming, publications, websites, and smart TV companies around the world.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
This role is with Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services.Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive
global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.