Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 79503-en_US / 79503
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Frontend Developer you shape interactions between humans and computers.
Combine your solid technological experience with a user-centered approach and help us develop modern applications, that we will be proud of together.
Enjoy collaboration with daring designers and use modern technology to deliver the high quality user experience.
In contrast to a narrow front-end developer role take part in discussions on product design and be ready to write some server-side services. Of course, the team will support you in both areas.
Typescript, ReasonML or Vanilla? MobX, Redux or RxJS? Electron, React Native or PWA?
We have different technologies in our scope, and while you won’t be using all of them we do value experience and expertise when making technological decisions. Convince the team, or let the team convince you. Be ready to learn and to teach.
In Nielsen we embrace MicroServices and MicroFrontends architecture, so we can choose the best technology for the task and develop our skills in most promising directions.
We are working with React components library so experience with React & Storybook will certainly be an advantage. Prior exposure to GraphQL API is also a big plus.
- Code in modern technologies to improve your skills and bring value to the users
- Interact with the team to get knowledge on the business, technologies and solutions
- Understand the user and user research data to build friendly and powerful interfaces
- Test your software to maintain high quality, across different scenarios and devices
- Leverage your and other strengths and competence to build well-rounded teams
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a developer focused on delivering the best user experience and you are keen to leverage modern technologies to achieve this goal. You are interested in developing data heavy applications in an enterprise environment.
We are open to a different level of experience but being open-minded is a must.
- You will be working within a modern development environment, so for a smooth start you will need prior experience with most of the following:
- Version control software (we are using Git)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language ( we assume JS unless you have developed for other platforms than web. Be ready to write some JS anyway : ) )
- Work in Agile scrum teams
- CI/CD solutions
- AWS cloud technologies
- Communication in English
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com