Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999737278722 / 50245105
About This Job
It is a client-facing role, owning the operational design of our client offering to ensure it is delighting clients while maintaining the Nielsen offer in the marketplace in a sustainable manner.
You will advise, suggest and discuss solutions with the commercial teams and the clients in regard to operational requirements. You will have an “end to end” knowledge regarding the production processes, to be able to present these explicitly to the clients and to depict complex processes in a comprehensible manner.
- You will be the link between the client and the operations teams on/offshore regarding the database production process, by translating client expectations into the necessary work orders and coordinating the production teams, to ensure the quality of the data delivered to the client and satisfy/surpass the client expectations
- You will be in regular contact with your clients (face to face, phone, email) and with the commercial team to maximize client satisfaction
- You will drive and coordinate discussions in regard to specifications limitations and technical possibilities on clients’ requests
- You will ensure business growth support, by leading an effective discussion with clients and internal stakeholders, introducing clients to innovations and improvements for their databases that result in clients’ solutions driving revenue
- You will suggest pro-active solutions to the client for simpler, more enduring and for Nielsen more cost-efficient care of the client databases/reports
- You will coordinate and ensure support on questions of clients regarding data quality and stay in a position to provide information regarding the status of the implementation
A Little Bit About You
This position is perfect for you if you are client-oriented, have strong communication skills and listening capabilities to ensure the satisfaction of client expectations and needs. You’re a confident & enthusiastic person able to manage a varied and unpredictable workload in autonomy.
- Master degree (Supply Chain, Engineering, Economy, Marketing, Logistics…) or equivalent experience
- Fluent communication in English
- Knowledge of the Dutch language or experience in working with the Dutch market will be a big plus, but it is not obligatory
- Demonstrates willingness to understand operational “end-to-end” processes and able to translate business expectations into technical specifications
- Shows facilities to build excellent relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrates a “Can-Do” & results-oriented attitude
The Ideal Candidate Will Have In Addition
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Understanding of market data, for example: Market Shares, Sales Units, Sales Value