Europe / Serbia / / Belgrade /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740513595 / 50245558
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting a Junior Consultant for the Intelligence Analytics (iA) – Route to Market (RtM) Team.
As a Junior Consultant, you would be doing business development with existing and new clients based on the analysis of relevant Route to market (RtM) solutions.
• You understand the questions of our clients and answer with the adequate solutions (out of our portfolio)
• You gain trust from our client and build relationships through meaningful analyzes
• You deep-dive in figures, translate them in meaningful commercial insights and present results – with the help of an experienced team member – to the client
Interaction with other teams
• You act as a co-ordinator between sales, client and production team
• You have a good understanding of our tools and systems, as well as the Nielsen product portfolio. You will continuously expand your knowledge
International position/interaction with other countries
• Mainly in charge of the regional business You work in a remote, international team and also work if needed for other countries
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will be part of a Regional Team with the expectation to be connected with different clients across Europe. This will give You the opportunity of working in a dynamic, motivating and encouraging environment.
• Fresh from university studies. Previous experience in the areas of FMCG appreciated
• Good time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to build good relationships with external and internal stakeholders
• Very high affinity for numbers and the ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations for action
• Accurate and effective way of working with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and good presentation skills
• You work confidently and with pleasure in a digital and international environment
• Good knowledge of English (mandatory) & Serbian, written and oral. An additional langage will be a plus