Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 109624-en_US / 109624
Junior Data Analyst – Warsaw, competitive salary, flexible working, work life balance & great benefits !
- Do you have an analytical mindset ?
- Do you have a Mathematical/Statistical background?
- Do you have a keen interest and a passion for data analysis?
- Are you an Excel wizz?
- Do you want to work with a global market leader in data measurement, media valuation and research?
Then look no further…
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients. We are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst that has a passion for working with data, backed with strong creativity and discipline. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering first-class evaluations and measurement options based on data to support client decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. Investing in proper data analysis at the onset of a project is key for successful delivery overall.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Preparing modelling data input, validating outputs and explaining project results to client
- Cooperate with client and project managers in European countries
- Managing own project execution – setting and keeping deadlines, communicating to project stakeholders
- Work for European markets, in an international team (English as daily working language)
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- Attention to details (numbers must be right) / Basic knowledge of statistics
- Fluency and ability to work fast in Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsibility and commitment to deliver value to clients
- Ability to prioritize own tasks and keep deadlines, finding solutions to problems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow the process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Interest in market research and business, data-based consulting
Ideally you will have …
- A Maths/ Statistics/Econometrics background
- Experience in market research, media agency, FMCG
- Knowledge of SAS, R, Python, SQL, VBA (though programming is not part of the role)
- Fluency (C1) in another European Language
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In return for your skills we offer a competitive salary and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
Each employee with employment contract is provided with: Medicover medical package, prescription glasses benefit, wedding/child birth funding and Social Welfare Fund. What is more there are two additional benefits paid by the employee: Multisport Sport Package, co-financed by the Benefits Platform, and Pramerica Life Insurance.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
In addition you’ll…
- Be part of a diverse and growing organization
- Recieve Training on Nielsen tools and methodologies
- Have a Learning and Development program
- Worki in an international and friendly team
- Receive full-time employment contract & benefits
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more here : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.