Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999727714039 / 50239998
ABOUT THIS JOB
This Commercial Executive role has a particular focus on owning and developing relationships with our small to medium clients across industries and building on these relationships to create revenue via contract renewal and incremental revenue sales. As part of the Manufacturer Sales team, you will be responsible for managing the revenue forecast for your portfolio.
Supporting the Manufacturer Sales lead and Senior Commercial Business Partners, the Commercial Executive will be part of a team responsible for listening to, discovering and understanding client needs to identify sales opportunities and leveraging Nielsen’s unique value proposition, proactively building a valuable network both internally and externally.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Be personally responsible for managing your own portfolio of small to medium clients bringing in $1,500k of revenue to the UK.
Build and develop relationships day-to-day and through onsite visits with clients – brilliant networking opportunity with senior engagement!
Lead renewal discussions and negotiations, and drive incremental sales opportunities across your portfolio!
Earning Client Trust and Building Relationships:
- Support the Manufacturer Sales Lead and Senior Commercial Business Partners in building and maintaining strong networking and engagement with key players in client networks
- Understanding how to price Nielsen products and the processes we use.
- Become competent in all things related to pricing, rate cards and sales material.
- Engage with our internal financial processes, eg, forecasting, BCC calls in order to own clients from end to end
Understanding Client Needs:
- Understanding clients businesses and being able to apply Nielsen solutions to meet client needs and networking with relevant contacts in Nielsen who can develop these issues further with relevant solutions.
- Familiar with the largest products from Nielsen portfolio and our tools and systems
- Identifying opportunities to improve our go-to-market process
- Identify opportunities, create proposals and convert into revenue
- Smoothly renew existing clients contracts and unlock new sales opportunities with those clients
Sales Negotiation and Process:
- Solid understanding of and ability to leverage and articulate the steps involved in the Enterprise Selling process
Planning and Forecasting:
- Assist with ensuring business planning is kept accurate and up to date i.e. financial targets, proposal submissions, revenue on hand etc.
- Becoming a power user in Salesforce.com by using it on a daily basis and ensuring it is up to date and reflects current commercial relationships
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Strong sales drive
- Some experience in B2B sales
- Strong understanding of the client’s needs
- Very strong business English, both verbal and written
- Numerical literacy
- Strong time management/project management skills
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment
- Ideally experience in FMCG sector or equivalent with the appreciation of Nielsen products, services and data