Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 76143-en_US / 76143
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
Junior Sales Executive – 76143
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
Junior Sales Executive – competitive salary, flexible working & great benefits !
- Do you have some sales experience preferably in the Media Sales /Advertising/TV /Digital Advertising industry?
- Are you Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce and Google docs?
- Do you want the opportunity to develop our client base and the chance of real career progression ?
As a global leader in measurement and information within the Media industry, we provide our clients a precise understanding of the market developments, so that they can make the right decisions that can lead to profitable growth. At Nielsen Global Media, we’re always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer. In 100 countries around the world, Nielsen provides clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy. We believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Platforms, the Client Associate role is key in the Publisher & Platform team, responsible for client management and revenue growth of Nielsen’s portfolio of Media Measurement Solutions, across existing and new clients in the UK.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Managing and driving revenue growth of Nielsen’s portfolio among a group of existing clients, with a focus on Nielsen’s Media Measurement Solutions.
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Finding new opportunities across existing clients, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders from different teams.
- Find new opportunities with new platforms
- Organise plan, forecast and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM.
- Manage your pipeline across your accounts, with a strategy for growth and tactics across the different measurement solutions to achieve your annual target, contribute ideas for the team target.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- Inquisitive to expand your knowledge of the client business and feedback internally on the requirements to grow revenue through product enhancement.
- Work closely with the Clients, conducting regular meetings and check-ins in order to drive client engagement, added value and repeat business.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Service Teams, Finance teams, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Sales, Client Service and working towards annual revenue targets is beneficial.
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement.
- Ability to identify revenue opportunity and drive further growth.
- Ambition to increase revenue portfolio.
- Comfort and proficiency in selling an advantage.
- Ability to tell a story both on the digital landscape and with data.
- Knowledge and understanding of the TV /Digital Advertising and Media industry.
- A genuine passion and curiosity for research, with an understanding of how data works.
- Exceptional presentation skills and an ability to lead a discussion with senior clients.
- Good at building and developing relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Understanding of sales targets and KPIs an advantage.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions is an advantage.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG’s) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary with bonus and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more here : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,